Monday, January 4, 2010

January 2


Finally! My friend had a post-holiday party to get together with all the people who she didn’t get to see in time for the holidays, so I drew all the stuff we did. In the top left corner we have some costumes. We were supposed to dress as a unique take on Christmas (I was going to go as a Christmas palm tree, but I forgot.) and that green witch hat thing is a Christmas tree hat worn by one of my fellow party goers. The thing next to it, that one that looks like a clown mated with a Treasure Troll, is supposed to be Heat Meiser from Year Without a Santa Clause. In the top right corner we have Wii bowling and Wii golf. In the very middle are my gifts from my friend: a scarf with matching gloves and a leaf-shaped wallet! The party hat, champagne, noise-maker, and calendar day represent when we counted down to midnight on January 3 because no one was together on New Year’s Eve. (We actually drank cider, but I didn’t want to color it in brown. Ew.) In the bottom right corner are games: Bop-It Extreme, a deck of cards, and the bowl game, which is like a more complex but less lame Charades. We also watched The Parent Trap, represented by stick figure twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment